NEW! Samsung Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.
Whether you're here for a convention or vacation, the La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive is the best place to stay. We lavish our guests with resort-style cleanliness and high quality service from a courteous and helpful staff, all at competitive prices.
Along with a...see moren exceptional location for such area attractions as Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld, here's what you get: Comfortable rooms at the La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive come with free high-speed Internet access, an iron w/ironing board, hairdryer, coffee maker, multiple TV channels, including HBO, on-command movies, video games and more.
Our expansive heated outdoor swimming pool and spa zigzag among the sundeck in front of a full-service tiki bar. We have putting greens and an arcade for your enjoyment. To start your day right, we serve a Free Bright Side Breakfast each morning off the lobby.
Come join us today! Located off Interstate 4 at International Drive, just minutes from all area attractions and downtown Orlando.
Please Note: Safety deposit boxes available at the front desk (no charge)
Free Bright Side Breakfast®
Hot and cold cereal
Bread and muffins
All-you-can-drink coffee and juice
Additional Breakfast Items:
11,000 La Quinta Returns points for a free night stay.
Not a member? Join Now
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Guest Room Amenities
NEW! Samsung Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming
Plug-and-Play TV feature makes it simple to connect electronics.
Free wireless high-speed Internet access
Free high-speed Internet access in all rooms!
Microwave in some rooms
Premium Cable Channels
Iron with Ironing Board
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Most Recent Reviews:
"Disney On A Budget"
Reviewed May 11, 2013
Sweetie-Sunshine | Jacksonville, Florida
Hubby & I decided to be kids again and have a Disney weekend to ourselves without the kids. Before our arrival we sought out to find the hotel that would meet all our needs and expectations. Here is a brief review of our stay:
1. Pool View Room - We had the liberty of having a pool view room on the 1st Floor. The room was clean, comfy and nicely decorated. The room included a flat screen TV, Radio Alarm Clock, Iron/Ironing Board, Hair Dyer, Over Sized Comfy Chair w/ ottoman and Desk. **Extra Note: The bed was to die for. Wish I would have puled the sheet all the way off to see who the manufacturer was. Maybe next time!
2. Pet's Stay Free - Majority of the times when we travel we have our beloved pooch in tow. And with this being a pet friendly hotel brand and there is NO EXTRA FEE, We Are All In.
3. Free Breakfast - Breakfast was offered every morning from 7 AM - 10 AM. Items that were offered that I can remember were: Waffles, Bagels, Toast, Pastries, Muffins, Hard Boiled Eggs, Yogurt, Assorted Fresh Fruits, Assortment of Cereals, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Coffee & Milk. **Extra Note: Even though they have a nice size breakfast area, try to get there EARLY! One morning we made the mistake of sleeping in a little later and got there 1 hour to 30 mins before breakfast being over and it was Wall to Wall pack.
4. Location, Location, Location - This hotel is in a prime location right off the all Famous I-Drive. Close to everything! Shops, dining and entertainment are just a short drive away. Not to forget the Theme Parks are all in close proximity too. It literally took us 15 mins to drive to Disney.
5. Hotel Amenities: Like I mention before we had the liberty of staying in a room by the pool. We didn't get a chance to get in for we left our swimsuits because the forecast called for rain all weekend. Needless to say the weather turned out perfect but I should have known better. After all this is Florida. Anywho, I must say the pool looked very inviting and nice size. There is also a kiddie pool, steamy hot tub, tiki bar and miniature putting green around the pool area as well. The hotel offers free WIFI but for me it ran REALLY slow. There is also an authorized Disney Ticket Seller on the premises.
So to wrap things up we found our stay @ the La Quinta Inn Orlando International to not only meet but exceed our expectations. The accommodations were nice and very affordable. We look forward to staying at this location and other La Quinta Inns again.
Nice hotel and rooms, downside ,breakfast until 0900 am. They got a good parking lot and acess to the rooms. Also, information center for all Disney Parks. Fitness center is ok. Internet wi-fi not good recepcion in some rooms but work good at front desl area.
The motel was excellent and the staff very pleasent.I will stay there again.The location was in a very nice area, with plenty of restaurants near the motel.The location was in a good location for all the theme parks in Orlando.
Professional staff, bi-lingual. Location is convenient to I-Drive restaurants and convention center. Clean. Good value. Will stay there again. Rooms in the courtyard are more quiet than along the interstate.
The place looked fine from outside. Inside was another story. The first room we were given was cleaned-up yet from the previous tennant. The room we ended up with was filthy. Housekeeping was awful. Maintenance very poor. We intended to use the hotel laundry. That was even worse. We chose against using it. Very noisy location, right off the interstate exit ramp.
Local Time: 6:35 AM (Eastern)
Local Temperature: 74.2°F 5-day Forecast
Whether you're traveling on business, a leisure getaway, or a family vacation, La Quinta has the right hotel accommodations for you. Take advantage of free Internet access, free breakfast, and comfy beds offered at La Quinta Inns & Suites. You'll find the best rates online, the widest variety of room options, the most reliable hotel info, and more on LQ.com.
Thank you for considering La Quinta Inns & Suites for your hotel travel plans!