Discover all that the Goodlettsville area has to offer when you stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville hotel near Long Hollow Pike and downtown Nashville. La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville, Tennessee welcomes business travelers visiting the Dollar General Corporate Headquarters, Tyson Foods Inc., Associated Wholesale Grocers and the businesses of nearby Nashville, all of which are located a short drive...see more away. We take care of your business needs by offering two meeting rooms with room to seat up to 75, a 24-hour Business Center with a computer, copy, fax and print services, Free high-speed, wireless internet access throughout the hotel.
Located in central Goodlettsville and within 12 miles of downtown Nashville, we're convenient to a variety of attractions to suit our hotel's guests. Goodlettsville, Tennessee is home to exciting historic sites such as Mansker's Station and a short distance from the home of our 7th President Andrew Jacksons Hermitage. If shopping is what you desire the Rivergate Mall is but a short distance. With more than 70 restaurants within 1.5 miles of the hotel, you're sure to find your favorite cuisine nearby.
Unlike other hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, we treat you to an array of complimentary amenities, starting with a free hot breakfast each morning, fresh-baked cookies in the afternoon, free wireless high speed internet access and free local calls. After a great night's sleep in our carefully appointed rooms with microwaves and refrigerators, deluxe pillow top mattresses, flat panel televisions with premium HD movie channels, you can relax in the heated, outdoor pool or workout in the Fitness Center. Choose the La Quinta Inn & Suites Goodlettsville - Nashville hotel for your next visit to Goodlettsville, Tennessee or the nearby Nashville area.see less
Amenities & Services
Free Bright Side Breakfast
Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
Free Local Calls
Meeting Facilities Available
Bright Side Market
Guest Laundry Facilities
Free Bright Side Breakfast
Hard Boiled Eggs
Hot and Cold Cereal
11,000 La Quinta Returns points for a free night stay.
Not a member? Join Now
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Guest Room Amenities
Free high speed wireless internet access in all guest rooms.
Free high-speed Internet access
Microwave in all rooms
Refrigerator in all rooms
Premium Cable Channels
Iron with Ironing Board
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Most Recent Reviews:
"A great place to stay in the Nashville area."
Reviewed Sep 13, 2014
Stephen R | Washington, Missouri, United States
Upon arriving, we were greeted by the desk clerk, who was a very jovial individual. She was helpful and friendly. The bed and the room was everything we'd hoped for, quiet, comfortable, and the breakfast was even OK. I'm not a big fan of the Continental breakfast. But, it was good.
Our group booked a 2Queen NON-smoking room well in advance for the return leg of a long road trip. I understood this property to be "new"....well, I don't think it is. It does appear to have newer carpet and newer wallpaper in the hallways, but other than that, I saw some things that were definitely NOT new--one of the elevators had trim missing and was scuffed up showing lots of wear. The inside of our room appeared to have a new carpet but the curtains had holes in them and I found a spider on one with a cobweb. You can dress up a pig by putting lipstick on it, but it's still a pig.
I normally avoid budget hotels unless they are new because I've had bad experiences with mold and odors. I thought this place would be different than my past bad experiences based on some of these reviews, but it just goes to show different people have different tastes and points of view. If you are like me, you would come away from this hotel feeling like you needed another shower. I have many complaints and I even wrote the corporate headquarters about them. Among which:
1. The NON-smoking room had an odor that was covered up by a cleanser smell, although it was not strong, it was still there lurking. Upon entering the room we found a half-smoked cigarette butt on the table...in a NON-smoking room. This alone was enough for us to complain, but things got worse before we could...
2. The mini-fridge was a standard sized fridge that seemed to work OK but was very hard to get open, and once we did, there was a long black hair in the bottom shelf...ikk. It's gross but not enough to get to us, but things kept getting worse...
3. The room had two big windows that overlooked a parking lot (they were dirty too)--that's OK we just wanted a place for a pit-stop, not a view, but there is a HUGE big-rig truck stop and I mean HUGE on the other side of the parking and those big rig brakes/engines made big noise...it gets worse...
4. The "business area" is just two computers in the lobby with NO privacy, so anyone can walk up behind you and watch what you are typing--kind of tacky, and i had to ask for a pencil to write down information I was looking up, which should have been readily available if the staff had shown a little care, and one of the computers was not functioning correctly...little things, but these negatives are adding up...
5. While in the room, not one but two unknown insects crawled across the bedspread. I've attached a picture of one that we cornered on the TV remote (see for yourself)....OK now my teenager is so grossed out that she ran to the room chair and didn't want to even step on the floor. This is just too much! All these little things added up to a very UNCOMFORTABLE situation, and although we were completely exhausted after driving several hours, we felt that we had to leave...You know it's bad when you'd rather leave and drive 8 more hours at night in the rainstorm rather than stay at this place...
6. Upon telling the manager on duty (a little female that came in from outside for some reason at 9pm), she refused to grant us a refund even though the NON-smoking room had a definite smell and even a cigarette in the room, along with the insects it was just too filthy to put up with. I can take a little thing here or there, but all these negatives added up to a DISASTER of an attempted stay--She told us we would have to talk to corporate and her manager for a refund. I am writing this one month after our stay, and I did write directly to her manager as well as the corporate headquarters the day after we returned in early August, and have yet to hear from either one. We left by 10pm without staying after paying for a room that we couldn't use due to the reasons stated above. If this is what La Quinta thinks is OK for their clients, I suggest you RUN, don't walk to the next nearest hotel. We didn't know the area well due to being from out-of-town, so Goodlettsville altogether is kind of a beat-up part of Nashville I think, so there are nicer places to stay south of Nashville!!! I can promise you that I will NEVER consider staying in any LaQuinta again, and I will relay my treatment to my friends, and we all travel quite often. This was really low for them to treat us like this when we booked well in advance. There is just no excuse for this treatment, and no excuse for denying a full refund. I suggest you stay in a less disgusting place.
Excellent La Quinta. Good staff, cleanliness and efficiency, but cost with all of the taxes imposed is too high for me to give it an excellent review. The location is good, although road construction in the area may make it auckward to get to the hotel without delays.
Our stay here was part of a seven day motorcycle ride. This hotel has clean and modern rooms, pleasant and helpful staff, easy check-in, good breakfast selection, good value for the area. Check-out was fast and easy. If I'm in this area, I will stay here again.
We stay at many La Quinta's due to their super pet friendly policies. Some are good, some are not so good. This one was GREAT! Every staff member that we interacted with was more than friendly. (Everyone even the night porter cleaning a room at 11pm had a smile on his face.) Sheena at the front desk is a great example of what customer service should like.) The hotel has recently been remodeled and it shows. The lobby and breakfast are are very well done. There was not a single thing wrong with our room. In fact were were in the room next to the breakfast area and it was so well insulated that I was floored when I went to get breakfast and found about 30 super loud families shoving each other around trying to make free waffles. (I thought the place was empty.) I wish more La Quinta's were up to this standard.
Local Time: 12:09 AM (Central)
Local Temperature: 66.4°F 5-day Forecast
Whether you're traveling on business, a leisure getaway, or a family vacation, La Quinta has the right hotel accommodations for you. Take advantage of free Internet access, free breakfast, and comfy beds offered at La Quinta Inns & Suites. You'll find the best rates online, the widest variety of room options, the most reliable hotel info, and more on LQ.com. Thank you for considering La Quinta Inns & Suites for your hotel travel plans!