La Quinta Inn & Suites New Iberia
611A Queen City Dr,
New Iberia, LA 70560
Convenient to Highway 90 and only 3 miles from downtown, the La Quinta Inn & Suites New Iberia is close to some very unique attractions.
Visit nearby commercial and residential historic districts in downtown New Iberia for shopping, art, restaurants, live music, antiques and a friendly atmosphere. Tour the Tabasco Pepper Sauce Factory, Oliver Plantation, and the Rosary House where you'll find lovely hand-crafted sterling rosaries, statues, Bibles, books, holy cards and more.
The La Quinta Inn & Suites New Iberia features a fitness center, business center, nearly 900 sq. ft. of meeting space, and an outdoor pool complete with a spa, where you can pump it up, seal the deal and chill out all under one roof!
All of our comfortable rooms come with standard amenities like free high-speed Internet access, plush pillow-top mattresses, microwaves, refrigerator, huge 42" flat-screen TVs with premium and popular cable channels, coffee maker, hair dryer, massage shower heads, and so much more. Then wake up to a free newspaper and Free Bright Side BreakfastTM near our lobby each morning.
We also offer free large truck and RV parking.
- Pillowtop Beds
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Bright Side Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Free Newspaper
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Meeting Facilities Available
- Meets ADA Specifications
- Pets Welcome
- Pets Stay Free (Restrictions May Apply)
- Swimming Pool
- Hot and cold cereal
- Bread and muffins
- Fresh fruit
- All-you-can-drink coffee and juice
- Sausage or Bacon
- Floors: 3
- Rooms: 67
- Suites: 5
- Check-In Time: 15:00
- Check-Out Time: 12:00
- Premium Cable Channels
- Cable Television
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock
- Microwave in all rooms
- Refrigerator in all rooms
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Tabasco Factory Tours & Country Store, 7.0 mi.
- The Oliver Plantation, 6.0 mi.
- The Rosary House, 1.0 mi.
- Antique Roseville, 1.0 mi.
- Community College, 5.0 mi.
- Avery Island, 7.0 mi.
- Jungle Gardens of Avery Island, 7.0 mi.
- Jeanerette Museum, 10.0 mi.
- Bayou Teche Museum, 3.0 mi.
- Shadows-on-the-Teche, 3.0 mi.
- Rip Van Winkle Gardens, 7.0 mi.
- Cypremort Point State Park, 23.0 mi.
- Lake Fausse Pointe State Park, 30.0 mi.
- New Iberia City Park, 3.5 mi.
- Spanish Lake, 3.5 mi.
- Dauterive Hospital, 5.0 mi.
- Iberia Medical Center, 5.0 mi.
- Dynamics, 2.0 mi.
- Port of Iberia, 2.0 mi.
- Diamond Off Shore, 12.0 mi.
- Superior Energy, 2.5 mi.
- Streamline, 2.0 mi.
- Aggreko, 2.5 mi.
- University of Louisiana Lafayette, 30.0 mi.
- Mc Ilhenny Co. TOBASCO, 7.0 mi.
- Halliburton, 5.0 mi.
- Acadiana Ball Park, 3.0 mi.
- Louisiana pepperplex, 0.2 mi.
- Squirrel Run Golf course, 3.3 mi.
- Chili's, -1.0 mi.
- Landry's Seafood & Steakhouse, -1.0 mi.
- R&M's Boling Point, -1.0 mi.
- Charlie's of New Iberia, -1.0 mi.
- Clementines Dining and Spirits, -1.0 mi.
- Ruby Tuesday, -1.0 mi.
- Bon Creole, 2.0 mi.
- Cafe Jefferson, 7.0 mi.
- Duffy's Diner, 1.0 mi.
- Little River Inn, 3.0 mi.
- Seafood Connection, 3.0 mi.
- Tampico Mexican Restaurant, 2.0 mi.
- Victors Cafeteria, 3.0 mi.
- The Mall of Acadina, 20.0 mi.
- Walmart, 2.0 mi.
- Lowe's, 0.1 mi.
- CajunDome & Shopping, 20.0 mi.
- KONRKIO Company Store/Conrad Rice Mill, 3.0 mi.
- James Lee Burke's Iberia, 3.0 mi.