La Quinta Inn & Suites New Iberia
611A Queen City Dr,
New Iberia, LA 70560
Convenient to Highway 90 and only the 3 miles from downtown, the La Quinta Inn & Suites New Iberia LA is close to some very unique attractions.
Visit nearby commercial and residential historic districts in downtown New Iberia for shopping, art, restaurants, live music, antiques and a friendly atmosphere. Tour the Tabasco Pepper Sauce Factory; Oliver Plantation; the Rosary House where you'll find lovely hand-crafted sterling rosaries, statues, Bibles, books, holy cards and more.
The La Quinta Inn & Suites New Iberia features a fitness center, business center, nearly 900 sq. ft. of meeting space, and an outdoor pool complete with a spa, where you can pump it up, seal the deal and chill out all under one roof!
All of our comfortable rooms come with standard amenities like free high-speed Internet access, plush pillow-top mattresses, microwaves, refrigerator, huge 42-inch flat screen TVs w/premium and popular cable channels, coffee maker, hair dryer, massage shower heads, and so much more. Then wake up to a free newspaper and Free Bright Side BreakfastTM near our lobby, each morning.
There's also high speed Internet access in all rooms and throughout the hotel as well as free large truck and R-V parking.
- Pillowtop Beds
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Bright Side Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Free Newspaper
- Free Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Meeting Facilities Available
- Meets ADA Specifications
- Hot and cold cereal
- Bread and muffins
- Fresh fruit
- All-you-can-drink coffee and juice
- Sausage or Bacon
- Floors: 3
- Rooms: 67
- Suites: 5
- Check-In Time: 15:00
- Check-Out Time: 12:00
- Premium Cable Channels
- Cable Television
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock
- Microwave in all rooms
- Refrigerator in all rooms
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Tabasco Factory Tours & Country Store, 7.0 mi.
- The Oliver Plantation, 6.0 mi.
- The Rosary House, 1.0 mi.
- Antique Roseville, 1.0 mi.
- Community College, 5.0 mi.
- Avery Island, 7.0 mi.
- Jungle Gardens of Avery Island, 7.0 mi.
- Jeanerette Museum, 10.0 mi.
- Bayou Teche Museum, 3.0 mi.
- Shadows-on-the-Teche, 3.0 mi.
- Rip Van Winkle Gardens, 7.0 mi.
- Cypremort Point State Park, 23.0 mi.
- Lake Fausse Pointe State Park, 30.0 mi.
- New Iberia City Park, 3.5 mi.
- Spanish Lake, 3.5 mi.
- Dauterive Hospital, 5.0 mi.
- Iberia Medical Center, 5.0 mi.
- Dynamics, 2.0 mi.
- Port of Iberia, 2.0 mi.
- Diamond Off Shore, 12.0 mi.
- Superior Energy, 2.5 mi.
- Streamline, 2.0 mi.
- Aggreko, 2.5 mi.
- University of Louisiana Lafayette, 30.0 mi.
- Mc Ilhenny Co. TOBASCO, 7.0 mi.
- Halliburton, 5.0 mi.
- Acadiana Ball Park, 3.0 mi.
- Louisiana pepperplex, 0.2 mi.
- Squirrel Run Golf course, 3.3 mi.
- Chili's, -1.0 mi.
- Landry's Seafood & Steakhouse, -1.0 mi.
- R&M's Boling Point, -1.0 mi.
- Charlie's of New Iberia, -1.0 mi.
- Clementines Dining and Spirits, -1.0 mi.
- Ruby Tuesday, -1.0 mi.
- Bon Creole, 2.0 mi.
- Cafe Jefferson, 7.0 mi.
- Duffy's Diner, 1.0 mi.
- Little River Inn, 3.0 mi.
- Seafood Connection, 3.0 mi.
- Tampico Mexican Restaurant, 2.0 mi.
- Victors Cafeteria, 3.0 mi.
- The Mall of Acadina, 20.0 mi.
- Walmart, 2.0 mi.
- Lowe's, 0.1 mi.
- CajunDome & Shopping, 20.0 mi.
- KONRKIO Company Store/Conrad Rice Mill, 3.0 mi.
- James Lee Burke's Iberia, 3.0 mi.