La Quinta Inn & Suites Cookeville
1131 South Jefferson Ave,
Cookeville, TN 38501
The La Quinta Inn & Suites hotel in Cookeville, TN is situated off I-40 conveniently located between Knoxville and Nashville. This newly renovated hotel provides easy access to a wealth of entertainment and attractions. We are minutes away from golf, shopping, state parks, and the area best attractions.
Nearby you'll find Burgess Falls, Standing Stone State Park among other places to explore the outdoors. Our Cookeville hotel is only minutes from Tennessee Tech University, Historic Downtown Cookeville and much more.
Our newly renovated rooms feature pillow top mattresses with luxurious linens and deluxe towels. Keep in touch with our wireless internet. Enjoy your favorite television shows in HD on our 32 inch flat panels. Unwind in our fitness center or take a dip in our heated outdoor pool.
After a relaxing night, start your day off right with our Free Bright Side Breakfast featuring "Make Your Own Waffles", bacon, eggs, and sausage.
Come experience the warm southern hospitality consistently offered at our La Quinta Inn Cookeville, TN hotel. Our friendly professional staff will ensure you're made to feel at home whether here on business or pleasure.
- Pillowtop Beds
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Bright Side Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Free Parking
- Business Center
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Bright Side Market
- Meeting Facilities Available
- Meets ADA Specifications
- Pets Welcome
- Pets Stay Free (Restrictions May Apply)
- Swimming Pool
- Floors: 3
- Rooms: 66
- Suites: 17
- Check-In Time: 15:00
- Check-Out Time: 12:00
- Premium Cable Channels
- Cable Television
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock
- Microwave in all rooms
- Refrigerator in all rooms
- Ultra fast and free internet. With speeds up to 5X faster, you can stream without the wait.
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access in all rooms
- Fall Creek Falls, 43.0 mi.
- Burgess Falls, 6.0 mi.
- Standing Stone State Park, 32.0 mi.
- Historic Downtown Cookeville, 1.0 mi.
- The Appalachian Center for Crafts , 19.0 mi.
- Cumberland Art Society, 2.0 mi.
- Cookeville Children Museum, 2.0 mi.
- Tennessee Tech University, 3.0 mi.
- Hyder Burks Pavillion, 5.0 mi.
- Tennessee Tech, 4.0 mi.
- Nashville State Community College, 2.0 mi.
- Genesis Career College, 2.0 mi.
- Vol State Community College, 1.0 mi.
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center, 3.0 mi.
- Livingston Regional Hospital, 20.0 mi.
- Averitt Express, 2.0 mi.
- FlowServe/Cummins, 2.0 mi.
- IWC Wholesale, 4.0 mi.
- Perdue Farms, 20.0 mi.
- Oreck, 5.0 mi.
- THK/Rhythem North America, 15.0 mi.
- SunTrust Call Center , 5.0 mi.
- Upper Cumberland Regional Airport, 10.0 mi.
- REI, 10.0 mi.
- Adams USA, 3.0 mi.
- National Guard, 20.0 mi.
- Army National Guard Armory, 10.0 mi.
- Fast Lane Fun Park, 6.0 mi.
- The Sk8, 2.0 mi.
- Golden Eagles Football Stadium, 5.0 mi.
- Hooper Eblen Center, 4.0 mi.
- Longhorn, 1.0 mi.
- O Charleys, 1.0 mi.
- Red Lobster, 1.0 mi.
- Outback, 1.0 mi.
- Chili's, 1.0 mi.
- Ruby Tuesday, 1.0 mi.
- Applebees, 1.0 mi.
- Char, 1.0 mi.
- Crawdaddys West Side Grille, 1.0 mi.
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 1.0 mi.
- Cookeville Mall Flea Market, 0.5 mi.
- Highland 12 Movie Theater, 1.0 mi.
- Wal-Mart Shopping Center and Strip Mall, 0.8 mi.
- Jackson Street Plaza Strip Mall , 3.0 mi.
- Cumberland Station, 3.0 mi.
- WillowTree Shopping Center, 1.0 mi.
- Cookeville Mall, 0.1 mi.