La Quinta Inn & Suites Dickinson
552 12th Street West,
Dickinson, ND 58601
Looking for Dickinson hotels? The La Quinta Inn & Suites hotel in Dickinson is conveniently located just south of Interstate 94, in the heart of the Bakken Oil Shale Formation. We are minutes from the Dakota Dinosaur Museum and the Prairie Hills Mall Shopping Center. Catch a round of golf at the Heart River Golf Course, just 3 miles from the hotel.
Hotel amenities include a pool, jetted hot tub, fitness center, and business center. In the public areas of the hotel we offer free wireless Internet access, so you're always in touch. Our meeting facilities can accommodate up to 40.
The La Quinta Inn & Suites Dickinson offers comfortable and spacious rooms with amenities like free wireless Internet access, comfortable work desk & chair, 32 inch flat screen TV w/premium cable channels, pillow-top mattress w/deluxe linens, microwave, refrigerator, and free local calls, just to name a few.
Along with your well-appointed guest room, you will enjoy a Free Bright Side Breakfast each day, and a free newspaper' amenities you won't find at other Dickinson hotels.
- Pillowtop Beds
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Bright Side Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Free Parking
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Bright Side Market
- Meeting Facilities Available
- Meets ADA Specifications
- Pets Welcome
- Pets Stay Free (Restrictions May Apply)
- Swimming Pool
- Hot and cold cereal
- Bread and muffins
- Fresh fruit
- All-you-can-drink coffee and juice
- Floors: 4
- Rooms: 79
- Suites: 11
- Check-In Time: 15:00
- Check-Out Time: 12:00
- Premium Cable Channels
- Cable Television
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock
- Microwave in all rooms
- Refrigerator in all rooms
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Dakota Dinosaur Musuem, 0.4 mi.
- Medora, 36.0 mi.
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park, 36.0 mi.
- Patterson Lake Recreation Area, 4.2 mi.
- Lake Sakakawea, 90.0 mi.
- Grand Dakota Lodge & Convention Center, 0.4 mi.
- Dickinson Recreation Center, 1.6 mi.
- Badlands Activity Center, 1.4 mi.
- Burning Hills Amphitheater (Medora), 37.0 mi.
- St. Joseph's Hospital & Health Center, 0.6 mi.
- Great Plains Clinic, 0.5 mi.
- Medcenter One Dickinson Clinic, 0.4 mi.
- Dakota Bone & Joint Clinic, 0.6 mi.
- Ace Hardware, 0.2 mi.
- TMI Systems Design Corporation, 1.3 mi.
- Baker Hughes, 1.3 mi.
- Halliburton, 20.0 mi.
- Whiting Petroleum, 1.0 mi.
- Missouri Basin Well Service, 20.0 mi.
- Helmerich and Payne, 6.3 mi.
- OReilly Auto Parts, 0.7 mi.
- Montana Dakota Utilities, 2.1 mi.
- Steffes Corporation, 5.4 mi.
- Dickinson State University, 1.4 mi.
- North Dakota National Guard, 0.3 mi.
- Prairie Outpost Park , 0.4 mi.
- Heart River Golf Course, 3.3 mi.
- Bully Pulpit Golf Course (Medora), 39.0 mi.
- Pheasant Country Golf Course (South Heart), 10.0 mi.
- Gress Softball Complex, 1.4 mi.
- Country Kitchen, 0.1 mi.
- Perkins, 0.2 mi.
- Applebees, 0.4 mi.
- Brickhouse Grille, 1.3 mi.
- Pizza Ranch, 1.0 mi.
- El Sombrero, 0.6 mi.
- Bogeys Diner, 1.3 mi.
- J.D.s BBQ, 1.2 mi.
- Don Pedros, -1.0 mi.
- Sanfords Grub and Pub, 0.3 mi.
- Enchanted Highway (Gladstone, ND to Regent, ND), 10.0 mi.
- West River Community Center, 1.6 mi.
- Prairie Hills Mall, 0.6 mi.
- T-Rex Plaza Shopping Center, 0.2 mi.
- Wal-Mart, 1.1 mi.
- Downtown Dickinson Shops, 1.3 mi.