La Quinta Inn & Suites Big Spring
1102 IH 20 West,
Big Spring, TX 79720
Welcome to the brand new La Quinta Inn & Suite Big Spring, between Abilene and Midland TX, where myriad of dining options, area attractions, shopping and entertainment are right at your fingertips.
Here at the hotel you can take full advantage of our refreshing seasonal swimming pool and whirlpool open from March 1 to October 1. An on-site fitness center, full business center with a printer and free high-speed internet access, meeting facilities, guest laundry facility, and more.
Each of our relaxingly spacious rooms come with amenities like high-speed Internet Access, huge 32-inch TVs, microwave ovens, refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers and much more. Enjoy a free newspaper with your Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning near the lobby.
- Pillowtop Beds
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Bright Side Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Free Newspaper
- Free Parking
- Business Center
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Meeting Facilities Available
- Meets ADA Specifications
- Pets Welcome
- Pets Stay Free (Restrictions May Apply)
- Swimming Pool
- Pool/whirlpool are open from March 1 to October 1 each year.
- Hot and cold cereal
- Bread and muffins
- Fresh fruit
- All-you-can-drink coffee and juice
- Bacon or Sausage
- Biscuits & Gravy
- Hot Chocolate
- Floors: 4
- Rooms: 73
- Suites: 17
- Check-In Time: 15:00
- Check-Out Time: 12:00
- Premium Cable Channels
- Cable Television
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock
- Microwave in some rooms
- Refrigerator in some rooms
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Hanger 25 Air Museum, 3.0 mi.
- Howard College, 4.0 mi.
- Heritage Museum of Big Spring , 1.5 mi.
- The Potton House , 1.1 mi.
- Comanche Trail Park and the Big Spring , 4.2 mi.
- Transit Mix Concrete and Materials, 3.0 mi.
- Howard County District Attorney, 2.0 mi.
- Dora Roberts Rehabilitation Center, 2.0 mi.
- State Hospital, 1.5 mi.
- VA Medical Center Big Spring, 3.0 mi.
- Southwest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf, 4.0 mi.
- Big Spring Herald, 2.0 mi.
- Roy Andrews Sports Complex, 1.0 mi.
- Big Spring State Park, 3.0 mi.
- Moss Creek Lake , 12.9 mi.
- Comanche Trail Golf Course , 1.7 mi.
- Greg's Grill, 2.0 mi.
- Texas Cajun Cafe, 0.1 mi.
- Red Mesa Grill, 1.5 mi.
- Dragon China Buffet, 1.0 mi.
- Herman's Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
- Casa Blanca Restaurant, 2.0 mi.
- El Nopal, 2.0 mi.
- Furr's Family Dining, 2.0 mi.
- Gill's Fried Chicken, 2.0 mi.
- Howard County Courthouse, 2.0 mi.
- Big Spring Family Aquatic Center & Water Park , 4.4 mi.