La Quinta Inn Acworth
184 North Point Way,
Acworth, GA 30102
With easy access to I-75 and Highway 92, the La Quinta Inn Acworth is amidst Acworth's wealth of history, shopping and dining. This quaint southern city is home to two man-made lakes: Lake Allatoona, just 2 miles away, and Lake Acworth, which opens the door for many water sports and recreational activities. Spend the day boating, fishing or hiking around these scenic lakes.
We offer interior corridors, full business center, fitness center, free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, free newspaper, and even fresh coffee 24/7.
Relax in spacious rooms with pillow-top mattresses with upgraded bedding and other amenities like microwave, refrigerator, large 32" flat screen TVs with many premium cable channels, massage shower head, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron & ironing board. Wake up hungry because our Free Bright Side BreakfastTM with Belgian waffles, bacon, sausage gravy & biscuit, and eggs is sure to satisfy your appetite.
- Pillowtop Beds
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Bright Side Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Free Parking
- Business Center
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Bright Side Market
- Meets ADA Specifications
- Pets Welcome
- Pets Stay Free (Restrictions May Apply)
- Swimming Pool
- Hot and cold cereal
- Bread and muffins
- Fresh fruit
- All-you-can-drink coffee and juice
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuits
- Floors: 3
- Rooms: 44
- Suites: 5
- Check-In Time: 15:00
- Check-Out Time: 12:00
- Premium Cable Channels
- Cable Television
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock
- Microwave in all rooms
- Refrigerator in all rooms
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- 32-inch Flat Screen TV in all rooms
- Pillow-Top Mattress in all rooms
- Massaging Shower Heads & Curved Shower Curtains
- Lake Acworth, 2.0 mi.
- Lake Allatoona, 2.0 mi.
- Kennesaw Mountain Battlefield Park, 5.0 mi.
- The Southern Musuem of Civil War, 5.0 mi.
- Booth Western Art Musuem, 7.0 mi.
- Etowah Indian Mounds, 7.0 mi.
- Rose Lawn Museum, 7.0 mi.
- Georgia World Congress Center, 30.0 mi.
- Kennesaw State University, 6.0 mi.
- Cartersville Medical Center, 13.0 mi.
- North Metro Technical College, 1.0 mi.
- Softrol, 1.0 mi.
- Dobbins Air Force Base, 11.0 mi.
- Trussway, 1.0 mi.
- Truegreen, 1.0 mi.
- Volvo Rents, 1.0 mi.
- White Water Amusement Park, 10.0 mi.
- Cobblestone Golf Course, 2.0 mi.
- The Atlanta Braves - Turner Field, 30.0 mi.
- Me Maws Home Cooking, 2.0 mi.
- Ricardo's Mexican Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
- The Waterstone Grill, 2.0 mi.
- Henry's Louisiana Grill, 2.0 mi.
- Fusco's via Roma, 2.0 mi.
- Ms. Scarlet's Chocolate Emporium, 2.0 mi.
- Daddy's Country Kitchen, 2.0 mi.
- Old Mill Restaurant & Bar, 2.0 mi.
- Longhorn's, 3.0 mi.
- Ruby Tuesday, 3.0 mi.
- Towne Center Mall, 7.0 mi.
- Brunswick US Play, 7.0 mi.
- Theatre on Main, 2.0 mi.