La Quinta Inn & Suites North Platte
2600 Eagles Wings Pl,
North Platte, NE 69101
Samsung Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.
100% Non-Smoking Hotel
The La Quinta Inn and Suites North Platte NE hotel is located at Exit 179 of I-80 and adjacent to Iron Eagle Golf Course nearest to the airport
All 65 rooms, on three levels, have a 32-inch TV, microwave, refrigerator, and free high-speed Internet access.
Guests are welcome to a free Bright Side Breakfast featuring Belgian waffles.
Take a dip in our refreshing indoor pool and hot tub. We also have a business center, fitness center, and meeting facilites at the La Quinta Inn & Suites North Platte Nebraska hotel.
- Pillowtop Beds
- Airport Shuttle Available: Available from 6am-10pm daily, pre-arranged
- Free High-Speed Internet Access
- Free Bright Side Breakfast
- Free Local Calls
- Free Parking
- Business Center
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Guest Laundry Facilities
- Express Checkout Available
- Meeting Facilities Available
- Meets ADA Specifications
- Pets Welcome
- Pets Stay Free (Restrictions May Apply)
- Swimming Pool
- Hot and cold cereal
- Bread and muffins
- Fresh fruit
- All-you-can-drink coffee and juice
- Rotating Hot Items
- Hard-Boiled Eggs
- Floors: 3
- Rooms: 65
- Suites: 13
- Check-In Time: 15:00
- Check-Out Time: 12:00
- Premium Cable Channels
- Cable Television
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron with Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock
- Microwave in all rooms
- Refrigerator in all rooms
- Whirlpool tubs available in select rooms
- Free wireless high-speed internet access
- Samsung Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.
- 20th Century Veterans Memorial, 2.2 mi.
- Buffalo Bill Ranch State Park, 7.0 mi.
- Childrens Museum, 3.5 mi.
- Cody Park Railroad Museum & Wild West Memorial, 2.0 mi.
- D & N Event Center, 2.5 mi.
- Dancing Leaf Cultural Learning Center, 29.0 mi.
- Feather River Vineyards, 5.0 mi.
- Fort McPherson National Cemetery, 13.0 mi.
- Lake Maloney, 6.0 mi.
- Lincoln County Historical Museum, 7.0 mi.
- Sandhill Convention Center, 2.1 mi.
- American Red Cross, 2.0 mi.
- Bills Pharmacy, 2.0 mi.
- Callihan Regional Cancer Center, 3.0 mi.
- Goodyear Tire Center, 2.5 mi.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center, 2.9 mi.
- Menard's, 3.0 mi.
- Mid-Plains Community College, 1.2 mi.
- RX Express, 4.0 mi.
- State Offices, 2.0 mi.
- Union Pacific Rail Road, 8.0 mi.
- Wal-Mart Distribution Center, 0.25 mi.
- Walgreens, 3.0 mi.
- Cody Go Carts, 1.6 mi.
- Dowhower softball complex, 3.0 mi.
- Iron Eagle Golf Course, 0.4 mi.
- Wild Bills Bowling, 3.0 mi.
- Dunkin Donuts, 2.0 mi.
- Luigis, 3.0 mi.
- Dennys, 0.5 mi.
- Whiskey Creek Steak House, 1.8 mi.
- Applebee's, 2.0 mi.
- Canteen Grille, 2.1 mi.
- Perkins, 2.1 mi.
- Merricks Ranch House, -1.0 mi.
- Starbucks, 2.0 mi.
- Pizza Hut, 2.0 mi.
- Ruby Tuesday, 2.0 mi.
- McDonalds at Loves Travel stop, 0.5 mi.
- Subway at Loves Travel stop, 0.5 mi.
- Home of Miss Rodeo Nebraska Scholarship Pageant, 1.0 mi.
- Railfest, 1.0 mi.
- Fort Cody Trading Post , 1.75 mi.
- Platte River Mall, 2.5 mi.
- Wal-Mart Supercenter, 2.5 mi.
- Carmike Theatre, 3.0 mi.
- Miss Nebraska Scholarship Pageant, 4.0 mi.
- Golden Spike Tower and Visitor Center, 6.0 mi.
- NebraskaLand Days & Buffalo Bill Rodeo, 7.0 mi.